Sony STR-GX315 skema serwisówka

S

simonto

Hej, leder efter den ovennævnte ordning med henblik på at reparere udstyr ødelagt FM syntese. Må ikke gå i denne forvirrende.
Please hjælp.

Luk emnet - føler amplituden fast - beskadiget styre tuner, når det opvarmes loddekolbe det var i orden normalt - det kolde ikke afkode stereo. Hertil kommer, at ændringen i forforstærker opaampa Mitsubishi, og den tilsvarende amplitude wyfiltrowaniu dette system som efter det burde blive spillet - Jeg vil anbefale dette ændres!

Hey Johannes,I have a process I built at work that peshiblus a course and creates hundreds to thousands of individual xml files from a db. This process can take up to 10 minutes to complete. All of this is happening sever side so ajax is not an option. Instead of showing a message to the user that read  please wait  with no signs of activity for 10 minutes, I display the different processes that are taking place using output buffers to let the user know that the process is working. As each page is published I display that on the screen, as each lesson is published, I display this on the screen with the total number of lessons left to give them an idea of how much progress is left. I personally don't see this as a hack and instead see this as a way to enhance my users experience.

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back